- HEAT TRANSFER VINYL
- VIEW ALL VINYLS
- Siser Stripflock PRO - 12" wide
Current Top Sellers
Siser Stripflock PRO - 12" wide
- Product Review
- Find Similar Products by Category
Quantity Discount Pricing
|Length||1 yd||3 yds||5 yds||10 yds||25 yds||50 yds|
|Price||$ 9.99||$ 29.37||$ 47.99||$ 88.99||$ 203.99||$ 371.99|
* Master Roll Length = 50 yard (150ft)
* Actual Width of Roll = 11.80"
Available Colors (Click to Enlarge)
Due to technological limitation, the colors shown may not represent the vinyl colors exactly. We only guarantee that product colors will match their manufacturers' color chart.
Siser StripFlock® PRO Heat Transfer Vinyl
The only flock in the industry that can be layered on itself !
A great alternative to embroidery, StripFlock® gives logos a raised, textured, suede-like feel. Excellent for retro designs or anytime you want a rich look. StripFlock® can be used as a base layer and covered with other materials, giving a very unique, high-end look to logos and designs. In addition, StripFlock® is very opaque and has deep, rich colors that are great for animal prints and for layering on top of other materials.
- New formulation of StripFlock Pro can now be applied at a lower temperature of 311ºF for 15 seconds.
- StripFlock Pro can be peeled hot which can significantly speed up the application process.
- Layered on itself.
- StripFlock Pro contains a small amount of PVC, but it does not contain phthalates.
CPSIA Certified Perfect for decorating children's clothing and accessories.
Available in 15" wide
Click Here for downloadable
Siser Heat Transfer Vinyl Application Instructions in English / en Español.
Using a household iron? Use this instead. English / Español
Siser Brochure in English / en Español
· Siser Weeder
· Multi-Purpose Paper Sheets or Roll
· Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
Preheat for 2-3 seconds
Peel HOT or COLD
100% Uncoated Polyester
Poly / Cotton Blends
Pressure sensitive carrier / backing
Raised texture, suede-like finish
Recommended 45º blade
Layering on itself
Do not dry clean
Machine wash WARM or COLD with mild detergent
Dry at low setting
No chlorine bleach
Wait 24 hours before first wash
Wash inside-out for best results